Throughout all iterations of our work, Acumentis have maintained relationships with numerous local, state and Commonwealth government agencies to better serve their needs in various property markets. Our expertise encompasses all real property asset classes, plant and equipment, and our services are Australia wide, including regional areas and major cities.
You can expect:
- Strategic property and portfolio advice
- Post-service support
- Quality assurance policies and compliance procedures to keep our services free of conflicts of interest and ensure all data remains confidential
- Access to the most up-to-date industry data and analysis software
All our valuation services are all backed by an experienced management team led by National Government Director, George Boulougouris. We are committed to providing the best service and tailoring our deliverables to client’s specific needs.
The services we offer include:
Rating and Taxing Valuation Services
Our Rating and Taxing Division supplies services for government departments in accordance with the relevant State based Legislation and procedures manual. It provides:
- Independent consultancy
- Recommendations for landowners looking to review valuation based statutory assessments which are often used to levy Council Rates and Land Rates
- Examination of market conditions and statutory land values
- Strategies in maximising returns of a property
Just Terms – Compulsory Acquisition and Resumption Valuation Services
Our team has extensive experience in providing services to government bodies and dispossessed owners of property that is being acquired under federal, state, or local jurisdiction. The team here at Acumentis can provide:
- Valuation for a compulsory or partial acquisition
- Representation for dispossessed clients and developers
- Assessment for compensation for dispossessed clients
Financial Reporting Asset and Portfolio Valuations
We provide Financial Reporting Valuation services to both the private and public sector. Reporting requirements are overseen by the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB), in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs). All our valuation services meet the requirements of the Accounting Standards (AAS27) for portfolio assets held in ownership in the Public sector.
Our expert team can also provide advice on cost-effective terms towards annual re-valuation requirements, for Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) in accordance with legislative framework.
Strata and Community Scheme Entitlement Valuations
We provide services towards General Strata and Community Scheme Valuations, and our provided insurance valuations for Strata Schemes are provided under relevant legislation. Services that we can provide include:
- Alteration in existing unit entitlements
- Representation in tribunals, car parking, air space, easements, exclusive use rights, and licensed areas