Acumentis offers wide-ranging insurance valuations and expert advice to all customers, for all property types. Our experienced insurance valuers work with our customers to obtain an understanding of the business’ needs and assets in order to provide clarity around insurance coverage.
Acumentis can provide a tailored market value insurance report that considers all elements and underlying issues that typically affect insurance valuations and reinstatement values. Our goal is to ensure your property is adequately insured and provide an understanding of appropriate insurance coverage amounts.
With our vast experience in insurance valuations, we know that getting it right involves obtaining an understanding of our clients’ business and assets.
When do you need us?
We recommend getting an independent insurance valuation if:
- You have never engaged a qualified valuer to assess your declared value for insurance
- You are reviewing your business interruption cover
- It has been more than two years since your last independent insurance valuation
- Your asset base has changed through acquisition or downsizing
- You are undertaking an insurance risk assessment
- You are looking to get a building valuation for insurance purposes
Types of Insurance Valuations
Acumentis offers three different types of insurance valuations, dependent on what coverage and service a customer requires.
These insurance valuations are often required if inadequate levels of sums insured have been detected or suspected or there has been a significant time gap since last valuation.
Extensive insurance valuations are offered to all property types and can assist customers in understanding replacement costs, reinstatement values and property and asset insurance coverage
An insurance review simple ensures that any assets are adequately covered by current insurance.
Acumentis recommends customers undertake insurance valuation reviews whenever a businesses undergoes a significant change in their asset base, or the business has recently gone through other major changes.
Desk Top Revaluation:
Acumentis’ revaluation services are offered as part of a longer-term insurance valuation program where our experience team will provide expert advice and re-evaluation of insurance to ensure adequate coverage
At Acumentis, we advise all our clients to undergo insurance valuations of their property, and plant and equipment assets on a regular basis.
We can also provide clients with non-valuation services that complement the valuation process and/or address specific asset needs, such as:
- Effective life reviews
- An experienced property professional will provide a comprehensive review of a depreciating asset’s life, especially if it is subject to wear and tear.
- Asset register reconciliation and reconstruction services
- Asset tagging and location audits
- Project management of large valuation assignments