We are a market leader when it comes to litigation and witness services. Our most senior and experienced valuers have worked across Australia, providing expert witness testimony in various courts in accordance with the expert witness code of conduct.
Our valuers work closely with clients to ensure a high quality of service. Our legal and expert witness services can be provided in both formal legal jurisdictions and in informal tribunals such as mediation. We offer advice in disputes relating to:
- Compulsory acquisition
- Family law
- Rent reviews
- Partnership dissolution
- Rating and Taxing Valuations
Family Law Services
In family law, Acumentis understands the need for objectivity and empathy. In order to ensure the highest quality of professional service and confidentiality, Acumentis has a specially created team of senior valuers and administration staff.
The valuation staff on Acumentis' Family Law team must meet a rigorous set of prerequisites before they can be considered for inclusion, including:
- Five years experience
- Passing Acumentis' 'Family Court' exam and;
- Undertaking professional conduct and confidentiality training
This process ensures that our valuation team is made up of individuals who understand that Family Law can be a difficult time for all parties involved and assures our clients that the service our professionals provide is unbiased and independent.
Furthermore, all of our valuation reports go through a stringent peer review process by another Acumentis accredited Family Law valuer to ensure the report is of the highest quality and free from biases.
Acumentis has implemented a set of guidelines for valuers to follow so that each client can be assured of the same, high standard of service for all work. As part of our Family Law policy, Acumentis offers the following:
- A single administrative point of contact per office or major office hub
- Our valuers will dress appropriately and complete their inspections diligently and act with sensitivity
- All valuations to be completed within 5 working days - pending clear access to the property
- Our reports are prepared using controlled inspection processes, standard calculation models, compliance and review processes, and accurate sales data
- The valuation reports are designed and prepared with succinct, factual reporting, with no market commentary
- All reports are peer reviewed by another accredited Acumentis Family Law valuer
At Acumentis, we strive to meet all of our clients needs and provide high quality, insightful service. With a national network and policies guiding our standards when it comes to Family Law, our customers can be assured of our experience, expertise and professional service.