At Acumentis, we strive to work with property owners in all aspects of the life of their property, and that includes providing the best Quantity Surveyors and Tax Depreciation schedules for every property type.
Quantity Surveyors are experts in construction costs and estimating the value of all fittings and equipment within the property to provide owners with a comprehensive analysis and breakdown of costs. The expert team of Quantity Surveyors at Acumentis have worked on projects around Australia, ranging from retail spaces to industrial properties.
In conjunction with our partners at GQS and Deppro we offer our Quantity Surveying services nationwide.
Tax Depreciation Schedules
A Tax Depreciation schedule allows owners of income producing property to claim depreciation allowances against items, structural improvement, building works, or specific plant or machinery that is used in the production of taxable income. We offer this service nationwide, to all ranges of property, be it agricultural, residential, or commercial properties.
What we can offer:
- Replacement cost estimates
- Insurance valuations
- Sinking fund/capital works fund forecasts
- Commercial size progress inspections and reporting
- Construction progress assessments
- Tax Depreciation schedules that are fully compliant with Australian Taxation Office standards
- Comprehensive guidance and assessment of all depreciation entitlements
We offer our services on a range of property types, including:
- Rental tax depreciation
- Investment property tax depreciation
- House tax depreciation
- Commercial tax depreciation
We can provide a quote to undertake tax depreciation work on your behalf, and our fee for this service is 100% tax deductible.