At Acumentis, we strive to work with property owners in all aspects of the life of their property, and that includes providing the best Quantity Surveyors and Tax Depreciation Schedules for every property type.
Quantity Surveyors are experts in construction costs and estimating the value of all fittings and equipment within the property to provide owners with a comprehensive analysis and breakdown of costs. The expert team of Quantity Surveyors at Acumentis have worked on projects around Australia, ranging from residential properties, to retail spaces and industrial properties.
In conjunction with our partners at GQS we offer our Quantity Surveying services nationwide.
What we can offer:
- Tax Depreciation Schedules that are fully compliant with Australian Taxation Office standards
- Insurance Valuations (Replacement Cost Estimates)
- Sinking Fund/Capital Works Forecasts
- Construction Progress Assessments
- Comprehensive guidance and assessment of all depreciation entitlements
Tax Depreciation Schedules
Do you own an investment property and need to maximise your tax return? A Tax Depreciation Schedule could boost your return by up to $15,000 in one financial year.
100% Tax Deductible Service
Our experts are trained and qualified to undertake inspections and supply detailed reports that are fully compliant with Australian Taxation Office and government legislation, and our fee for tax depreciation services is 100% tax deductible.
A Tax Depreciation Schedule allows owners of income producing property to claim depreciation allowances to account for the ageing and depreciation of a building and its assets. Deductions can be claimed for building items such as foundations, walls, roofs and fixed items like doors and windows all based on property type, age, and historical construction costs.
Acumentis offer this service nationwide, to all ranges of property, be it agricultural, residential, or commercial properties.
Key Benefits of Tax Depreciation Schedules
- Australian Tax Office (ATO) compliant
- 40 year schedules (only one report for the life of your investment)
- Maximum deductions – our schedules include recognised acceleration techniques to maximise your depreciation deductions sooner
- Our fees are 100% tax deductible
- We keep up to date with all relevant tax legislation, so you don’t miss out
- Our Quantity Surveying team are Registered Tax Agents endorsed by the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS)
Special Price for June 2020 (Limited Time Offer)
Beat the end of financial year rush and receive our special price of $540 + GST* during June.
*Special offer price valid for;
- Residential Tax Depreciation Schedules
- Residential properties located in the Perth metropolitan area
- Services carried out in the month of June 2020
Contact the team at Acumentis Perth to discuss a quote for all other property types and locations outside of the Perth metropolitan area.
Complete the form on this page to confirm eligibility for the special offer.